The Château de la Grange is located in the south of the Pays Nantais on siliceous-clay soils that are extremely favorable to the growth of the vine.
The Château has been first built in the XVth century and been hold by the De Goulaine family since 1777.
At the head of the estate and of the wine making and vinification process, Count Baudouin De Goulaine has made the Château de la Grange wines evolved by introducing new techniques and by looking for simpler yet more efficient grape varieties blends.
Baudouin et Victor de Goulaine – Domaine de la Grange
44650 Corcoué sur Logne